Are you about to make a difficult decision in your professional or personal life? Are you stuck and don’t know what to do next? Supervision can help you see more clearly and choose your future path. In a therapeutic context, supervision is aimed primarily at craniosacral therapy trainees.
Supervision is a solution-oriented consultation to support and assist with the change and development processes. Various tools are used to first develop an individual question. The consultation that follows aims to expand and deepen the client’s personal, social and professional qualification. To do so, the supervisor and client or supervisee work together on perception, reflection and action.
I'm a recognised supervisor by Cranio Suisse®.
Supervision can be helpful for a variety of professional and personal issues, such as:
- coping with personal standards and further developing personal and professional resources
- dealing with the client’s professional position, with influence, dependency and power
- clarifying the client’s role and function
- area of tension between (professional) stability and change
- stress and conflict situations
A single supervision session usually takes 60 minutes.
CHF 120 / 60 Minuten
I accept payments after the treatment in cash, by TWINT or Maestro card.